November 20, 2012

Rave & Review: Essie good to go



It's known that I have a nail polish addiction. That being said I wanted to share a product that I have been using for about 3 months now. Essie's good to go rapid dry top coat.

I think it's really important to have a great quality top coat. For starters, because you spend all that time manicuring and painting your nails, you want to make sure that it is all locked in so that you get the most out of your polish and because it really can make a world of difference how your nails look once finished.

I have tried a variety of top coats, everything from high end to drugstore and don't get me wrong, I have found some really good ones, but nothing compares to this!

Now, I love to switch up my polish every 3-4 days so you can image how many times I am painting in a month. It's a lot! That being said I need something that is going to speed up my drying time as well, because I am not a very patient person and find it really annoying to sit and wait for my polish to dry. Ugh!

This top coat literally seals and drys the polish in about 30 seconds. I know that seems completely unrealistic, but it's true! They are dry to touch in about 30 seconds. Now not to get ahead of ourselves and assume they are dry down to the nail, but dry enough to go about your day, just be careful and make sure not to be too rough on your nails for at least a good 10-15 minutes!

Something else that I love about good to go is the fact that it makes your nails look super shiny and glossy. I have actually been asked numerous times if my nails are Shellac!! I think that's amazing, considering it's just a little bit of top coat! It just gives the nails an amazing brilliance.

All in all this top coat is by far my favorite! It cuts down on buying a top coat and drying product, because it's a 2 in 1. It drys the nails within seconds and it gives the most beautiful glossy finish. 

I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a great top coat!




No comments:

Post a Comment